Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
THE INTEGRAL GROUP
Covington, KY 41011 United States
up to $40k with benefits
Management - Onsite
Manages multiple mid-rise apartment communities to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing results. Implements the company leasing, accounting, maintenance, resident relations and management reports policies.
Hires, trains, supervise and motivate on-site personnel. Directly supervises the On-Site Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Consultants, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technician and Groundskeeper/Porters.
A. Meet Cash Flow Objectives (Maximize Revenue)
1. Collection of Budgeted Income
Maximize market rents and gross possible.
Minimize vacancy, delinquency, concessions, bad debts, and any other rent losses.
Meet or exceed budgetary guidelines.
2. Control Expenditures
Plan, schedule and control expenditures in order to obtain products and services at
minimum cost while maintaining quality standards.
Review and approve purchase orders and invoices in accordance with the property’s
B. Manage Associates
1. Recruit, train, and develop associates for own area and others.
2. Motivate by giving consistent constructive feedback.
3.Conduct timely Performance Evaluations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
4. Administer disciplinary action and/or terminations according to Company guidelines and policies with Regional Manager’s approval.
C. Provide Resident Services if applicable
1. Schedule maintenance service in response to resident requests with the appropriate follow-through.
2. Respond to resident complaints in a timely and professional manner.
3. Provide resident communications including the monthly resident newsletter as appropriate.
4. Follow up with all residents 90 to 120 days prior to lease expiration.
5. Minimize resident turnover.
D. Administrative Services
1. Ensure that on-site staff is following Company policies and procedures.
2. Review the internal audit to ensure the property will achieve a minimum score of 70%.
3. Maintain the property at a level to achieve an excellent score on the Property
4. Actively pursue renewals and implement the renewal program.
F. Direct Community Maintenance and Improvement
1. Maintain Company standards on landscaping and curb-appeal.
2. Ensure that zone inspections and routine maintenance are completed.
3. Ensure preventative maintenance is completed.
4. Plan and schedule with the Service Supervisor any approved major property and capital
improvements in accordance with the Capital Improvement and Property Improvement Policy.
5. Submit recommendations for extraordinary expenditures.
6. Maintain current approved vendor files.
Education, training, experience:
At least 5 years of Property Management experience required, with at least 3 years in a leadership role. LIHTC experience helpful, but not required.
College degree preferred, CPM, ARM or candidate.
Compliance certifications and or willingness to obtain
Terms & Conditions