Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Signature Management Corporation
Now Hiring- Groundskeeper
Loganville, GA 30052 United States
You're the expert who helps maintain our competitive edge by keeping all areas of the community neat, clean and attractive. The community's curb appeal is your primary function. Your role will include removal of all trash and litter, sweeping and pressure washing sidewalks and pathways, basic gardening and weeding, and wiping down and cleaning windows or common furniture. You'll be expected to complete assigned service requests and repairs correctly following safe work practices at all times as well ensuring our excellent reputation for customer service.
Education, training, experience:
- Work with service team to ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
- Maintain all public and common areas of the property in a clean, neat, attractive condition. Specifically, removal of all trash and litter, sweeping sidewalks and pathways, basic gardening and weeding, and wiping down and cleaning of any windows or common furniture
- Adhere to the Signature Standard Operating Procedures
- Report to supervisor any physical condition of community that jeopardizes safety
- Participate in company training classes and meetings, as required
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship with residents and co-workers
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
No specific level of experience is required. However, for safety and productivity reasons, the position requires the ability to read and write English and to accurately perform basic mathematical functions.
Position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Due to community staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent basis and, if necessary, overtime hours when requested. Travel may be required for company training classes or to work at other communities as requested. Position may also require the associate to perform on call after hour emergency service. On call associates may be required to reside within a minimum proximity of the community to ensure reasonable response time to after hour emergencies.
Position requires associates to be able to use general cleaning equipment and tools included but not limited to: hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, cleaning chemicals, vacuums, blowers and hoses.
A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own reliable vehicle to fulfill all of the job's functions.
Terms & Conditions