Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Stockbridge, GA 30281 United States
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations. The ideal candidate has outstanding customer service skills and is a team player. Leasing Consultants have primary marketing responsibilities as they pertain to interfacing with prospective residents at the community, handling day-to-day issues with current residents, and coordinating the renewals of existing leases.
Education, training, experience:
Leasing Consultants conduct property tours with prospective customers, sell new leases, lease renewals, and provide customer service and administrative support to the office in our communities.
• Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours.
• Drive the sale of prospective residents by highlighting the Madison Lifestyle and selling its attributes.
• Assists residents with questions, maintenance requests payment of rent or other requests on a daily basis.
• Follow policies relating to but not limited to fair housing, OSHA and safety standards set by Madison Apartment Group.
• Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Community Director.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: •Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
•Effectively lease apartments in accordance with budget guidelines
•Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
•Conduct outside marketing activities in order to position Bell communities as communities of choice
•Coordinate the application review for each lease including credit and income verifications
•Complete lease packets and files for each resident to include the lease, all addendums and other proper documentation
•Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident
•Follow up with residents throughout their lease terms and coordinate the renewal process for each lease
•Provide excellent customer service to residents, ensuring their needs are met
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
•Additional duties as assigned
Terms & Conditions